News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

NE2 Business in Grand Island

Started by yakra, January 13, 2010, 08:18:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yakra

NE2 Business in Grand Island... Westbound, it splits from NE2 @ Locust St and travels north. It appears to take a left onto US30 (GMSV is a little fuzzy here) then take a right onto Broadwell to eventually connect back to NE2 at the US281 interchange. (Though I can't really find any signage between State St & US30...)
Is this assessment correct?
"Officer, I'm always careful to drive the speed limit no matter where I am and that's what I was doin'." Said "No, you weren't," she said, "Yes, I was." He said, "Madam, I just clocked you at 22 MPH," and she said "That's the speed limit," he said "No ma'am, that's the route numbah!"  - Gary Crocker

yakra

GMSV sez... Eddy St! Whoodathunk!
"Officer, I'm always careful to drive the speed limit no matter where I am and that's what I was doin'." Said "No, you weren't," she said, "Yes, I was." He said, "Madam, I just clocked you at 22 MPH," and she said "That's the speed limit," he said "No ma'am, that's the route numbah!"  - Gary Crocker

Scott5114

uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

amroad17

When I read the heading, my first thought was that NE2 had to take care of some business in Grand Island.  :D
I don't need a GPS.  I AM the GPS! (for family and friends)

yakra

It took my surprisingly long to get the joke...

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.