News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Robert Sargent needs your help ...

Started by cpzilliacus, August 25, 2015, 09:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cpzilliacus

... if you can spare some money. 

Robert sustained a brain injury in an accident at his place in Maryland, and had to be flown-out to the Shock-Trauma Center at the University of Maryland's University Hospital in Baltimore City.

You can get the details on the youcaring.com site here.
Opinions expressed here on AAROADS are strictly personal and mine alone, and do not reflect policies or positions of MWCOG, NCRTPB or their member federal, state, county and municipal governments or any other agency.

NE2

pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Duke87

Tollboothrob on the forum although he's not particularly active here. Some of us know him personally in real life.
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

cpzilliacus

Quote from: Duke87 on August 25, 2015, 11:34:27 PM
Tollboothrob on the forum although he's not particularly active here. Some of us know him personally in real life.

His handle speaks to his former job with NJTA as a toll collector.  He works in the NJTA Operations Center these days.
Opinions expressed here on AAROADS are strictly personal and mine alone, and do not reflect policies or positions of MWCOG, NCRTPB or their member federal, state, county and municipal governments or any other agency.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.