News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

In-N-Out Burger knockoff chain

Started by cpzilliacus, August 26, 2016, 04:06:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cl94

Quote from: 1995hoo on October 17, 2016, 07:50:25 AM
Quote from: coatimundi on October 17, 2016, 03:09:37 AM

With Five Guys, it's always seemed expensive to me. Is there a way to order a reasonable amount of fries, or do you just have to order "fries" and have someone to share with? One thing about them I do like is that you can get a decent hot dog there.

They recently introduced a "Little"-sized order of fries (at least the ones at 14th & I in DC and Hybla Valley in Virginia did), which is a more reasonable amount for one person, roughly comparable in size to a medium order of fries from McDonald's.

It's always amusing to go to Five Guys and watch the people who have never been there before who get a large order of fries for each person.

It's really easy to tell who has never been there before. They're shocked that a "regular" burger has 2 patties as well. A "regular" fry is often plenty for 2 people, as they dump a second cup's worth in the bag. I've been getting the "little" if I go myself since they introduced it and I'm not throwing too much out.
Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

Travel Mapping (updated weekly)

golden eagle

I've never got the fascination of In-N-Out. It was decent, but not a masterpiece.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.