A roll of the dice

Started by Tom958, September 21, 2014, 04:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom958

Yes, I made it myself. Posting here for your use and enjoyment.

Scott5114

Are the sides laid out "correctly" (opposing faces add up to seven)?

Do a D20 next. :P
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

hotdogPi

Quote from: Scott5114 on September 23, 2014, 04:49:42 AM
Are the sides laid out "correctly" (opposing faces add up to seven)?

From what I saw in the picture, it is correct.
Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

Tom958

Yes, the opposite faces add up to seven. I put the one on the top so as not to waste as much paint as I could have.

bulldog1979

that is a left-handed die, which is more common in Asia than the West. The 1, 2 and 3 are arranged counterclockwise around a vertex, which makes it left-handed. If they were arranged clockwise, it would be a right-handed die, which is supposed to be more common here.

Pete from Boston

Tom958

Quote from: Pete from Boston on September 25, 2014, 12:04:25 PM
Excess concrete?

Kind of. It's a washout box, for concrete that's washed out of the chute before the truck leaves the jobsite to avoid spilling it on the roads.

Quote from: bulldog1979that is a left-handed die, which is more common in Asia than the West. The 1, 2 and 3 are arranged counterclockwise around a vertex, which makes it left-handed. If they were arranged clockwise, it would be a right-handed die, which is supposed to be more common here.

I was wondering about that, actually. If the opportunity arises to make another one, I'll surely remember that. Or maybe not.  :clap:

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.