News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Happy new year!

Started by english si, December 31, 2014, 07:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

english si

This post is brought to you in 2014 from next year - a strange place where Brian May can play God Save The Queen at the same time as not playing his guitar, but lifting it up the crowd and taking a bow (come on BBC - either he plays it, or he doesn't - don't give us canned music for no reason).

And here's a road sign with 2015 on it for good measure.

Pete from Boston

Tell us, what do you use for money in the future? Have telephones been replaced by telepathy yet? Surely there is a one-world government — my question is, do we have diplomatic relations with the moon?

hbelkins

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Pete from Boston

txstateends

FM New Year exit off I-20 between Dallas and Shreveport:
https://goo.gl/maps/yNkjp
\/ \/ click for a bigger image \/ \/

CNGL-Leudimin

¡Feliz año nuevo!, as we say in Spanish. I've been in 2015 for at least six hours more than most of yours (Only one hour with english si, though), but at least I spent the same time in 2014.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

SSOWorld

Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.