News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

South Mountain Freeway remains on track with latest court ruling

Started by mapman1071, October 27, 2016, 08:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zonie

Quote from: Plutonic Panda on February 11, 2017, 06:09:35 PM
I would appreciate some picture as well. I will likely make a drive up there in the next to check out the freeways and roads around the Phoenix area. I have never been.

I'll get some pictures posted tomorrow afternoon.  I live not far from the project in Ahwatukee, and am thrilled this is finally becoming a reality.

Exit58

Quote from: Zonie on February 13, 2017, 04:04:18 PM
Quote from: Plutonic Panda on February 11, 2017, 06:09:35 PM
I would appreciate some picture as well. I will likely make a drive up there in the next to check out the freeways and roads around the Phoenix area. I have never been.

I'll get some pictures posted tomorrow afternoon.  I live not far from the project in Ahwatukee, and am thrilled this is finally becoming a reality.

Yeah sorry I wasn't able to get to it everyone. Been super busy with work. I hope to get over there before the construction really starts ramping up.

Zonie

I have two or three decent shots, but I made the mistake of trying that on a weekday afternoon.  I'll give it whirl again Sunday morning 

www.imagebam.com/gallery/6ju4w10op9f2p

The Ghostbuster

Would anyone agree that the South Mountain Freeway might be the last Phoenix-area freeway to be constructed for a while?

Pink Jazz

Quote from: The Ghostbuster on February 15, 2017, 05:30:42 PM
Would anyone agree that the South Mountain Freeway might be the last Phoenix-area freeway to be constructed for a while?

Probably, depending on the results of the toll feasibility study for SR 30.  The study should be completed around April.

compdude787

Quote from: Zonie on February 15, 2017, 11:04:01 AM
I have two or three decent shots, but I made the mistake of trying that on a weekday afternoon.  I'll give it whirl again Sunday morning 

www.imagebam.com/gallery/6ju4w10op9f2p

That link didn't work. Could you fix it please?

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.