News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Hi From San Francisco, CA and New York, NY!

Started by catsynth, April 09, 2017, 02:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

catsynth

Hi there.  Long-time fan of AARoads and road-geekery in general.  I grew up in the New York metro area, but currently reside in San Francisco with my cat.  I have traveled extensively by road around the US, including completing I-80, and nearly completing I-95 - just need a bit between Ft Lauderdale and Cape Canaveral to finish. :colorful:

I'm also working on a fun highway-themed iPhone app at the moment and looking for beta testers.  I wasn't quite sure which is the right sub-forum for that, is it General?

Cheers,
Amanda (CatSynth)
http://www.catsynth.com
Highway☆ App for iOS
Highway☆ App for Android

Completed 2di: I-80, I-87 (NY), I-84 (E), I-86 (E), I-97, I-44

7/8

Welcome from Kitchener, Ontario! I think General Highway Talk would be a fair place to put that post, but even if the mods disagree, they can move it for you. I'm curious now to see what your app is about :)

hotdogPi

Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

Rothman

Welcome.  If you haven't checked out Travel Mapping, you should.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

usends

Hello, I recognize your name from twitter.  Looking forward to hearing more about your app.
usends.com - US highway endpoints, photos, maps, and history

Alex

Welcome to the board Amanda! Also recognize you from both the AARoads FB page and also on Twitter.  :nod:

catsynth

Thank you all for the warm welcome!  I shall share more on the app soon :)

Highway☆ App for iOS
Highway☆ App for Android

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

kurumi

Welcome from the South Bay (and formerly from CT). I remember finding some CT commentary on your site back in the day.
My first SF/horror short story collection is available: "Young Man, Open Your Winter Eye"

catsynth

Quote from: kurumi on April 10, 2017, 01:23:38 AM
Welcome from the South Bay (and formerly from CT). I remember finding some CT commentary on your site back in the day.

Ah, yes.  I was just looking back at some of those old articles, including the ones from CT 😺
Highway☆ App for iOS
Highway☆ App for Android

noelbotevera

Welcome from Pennsylvania. I also live in a house with a cat. He's nearing 30 pounds 'cause we used to feed him a lot.

SignGeek101

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.