News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Map software/program that allows one to map out a route across the country?

Started by Hot Rod Hootenanny, June 11, 2017, 10:18:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot Rod Hootenanny

Stolen from Facebook (IOW, not my question)
QuoteA friend asked "Can you recommend software that allows one to map out a route across the country? To plan and to draw." Any advice?

P.S. Delormes has been mentioned, but with them being bought out by Garmin last year, DeLormes Street Atlas is no longer being updated.
Please, don't sue Alex & Andy over what I wrote above

hbelkins

Quote from: Hot Rod Hootenanny on June 11, 2017, 10:18:33 PM
Stolen from Facebook (IOW, not my question)
QuoteA friend asked "Can you recommend software that allows one to map out a route across the country? To plan and to draw." Any advice?

P.S. Delormes has been mentioned, but with them being bought out by Garmin last year, DeLormes Street Atlas is no longer being updated.

And MS Streets & Trips has met a similar fate. It seems that software has been passed by in favor of either web/smartphone mapping services or GPS units.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.