News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Stuck in NE Ohio

Started by coldshoulder, March 29, 2015, 01:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coldshoulder

Greetings to all from a "newbie" from Youngstown, Ohio area, "unofficial home of the left exit"....  :-(
You're just like crosstown traffic
All you do is slow me down
And I got better things on the other side of town

Zeffy

Welcome aboard from New Jersey!  :sombrero:
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

SignGeek101

Welcome from melting Winnipeg!

thenetwork

I used to love going to Idora Park in their last decade of existence.  Sad to see how that place went to ruin.  At least there is still Kennywood in Pittsburgh if you still want the Old-School Amusement Park experience (and a "Jack Rabbit" roller-coaster).

hotdogPi

Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

freebrickproductions

Greetings from north Alabama!
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

Brandon

"Stuck" is an apt word for being in Ohio.  Greetings from a Michigander in Illinois.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg

bugo

Tulsa is left exit country.  I-244 has 23 left exits or entrances in 15 miles. I don't know of any single highway with that many left exits in such a short length.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.