News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Finally here.

Started by Otto Yamamoto, April 02, 2015, 04:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffandnicole

Quote from: empirestate on April 02, 2015, 07:41:23 PM
Quote from: Alps on April 02, 2015, 06:12:32 PM
FINALLY.

I know, right? A roads board without the Comrade is like an Interstate shield without the state name.

A roads board without the Comrade is like an Interstate shield without the state name, the number, "Interstate", red, blue, and the shield outline. 

I'm certainly not as close to him as some of you, but it's definitely a name I remember from the old days.

Glad to see you aboard man!

Otto Yamamoto

Well, I never really lost interest, I just decided to focus more on the band photography; and since moving to NYC, I haven't had a car, do my range is sort of limited.

US71

Quote from: SSOWorld on April 05, 2015, 09:43:39 PM
oi

Welcome to the zoo C.C.!

What Scott said :p

Hope you survive the experience. ;)
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Brandon

Quote from: bugo on April 04, 2015, 10:03:12 AM
Otto didn't really go anywhere - I've kept in contact with him via social media and enjoyed his punk band pictures. He has a real passion for punk rock.

He was just ramoneing around.  :-P

/Yes, it's an incredibly lame-ass pun.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

formulanone

The man, the myth, the sine salad legend is here.

andy3175

Quote from: bugo on April 04, 2015, 09:56:18 AM
For you youngin's, Otto is not a newbie, but a legend from the original circle of road enthusiasts on MTR (when it was cool) and a pioneer in websites. He is one of the most influential road enthusiasts.

Got to agree with you on this one, Bugo. Welcome CC!
Regards,
Andy

www.aaroads.com

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.