News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Royal Farms is expanding north to New Jersey

Started by NJRoadfan, February 05, 2017, 01:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbeaver44

I live close enough York, PA that I have been to Royal Farms enough times, guess they want to avoid the Sheetz and Wawa territory.  Hope they do well, I enjoy their fried chicken.

jwolfer

Quote from: sbeaver44 on February 05, 2017, 05:44:52 PM
I live close enough York, PA that I have been to Royal Farms enough times, guess they want to avoid the Sheetz and Wawa territory.  Hope they do well, I enjoy their fried chicken.
South Jersey is the heart of Wawa territory.

LGMS428

PHLBOS

Quote from: jwolfer on February 06, 2017, 12:31:04 AM
Quote from: sbeaver44 on February 05, 2017, 05:44:52 PM
South Jersey is the heart of Wawa territory.
Not to mention there's at least two Royal Farms in Delaware County, PA; Wawa's home turf.
GPS does NOT equal GOD

Mapmikey

There is one going up in the Fredericksburg area on US 17 northwest of I95.

Plenty of Wawa and Sheetz in this area.

sbeaver44

Quote from: Mapmikey on February 06, 2017, 04:36:51 PM
There is one going up in the Fredericksburg area on US 17 northwest of I95.

Plenty of Wawa and Sheetz in this area.
Misread as "North Jersey".

Well that is going to be interesting...

NJRoadfan

Wawa is slowly expanding back into North Jersey as well. Two of their proposed sites in Green Brook and Scotch Plains were struck down by local planning boards though. They are planning to buy out the Fabric Land building (which is literally connected to a 7-Eleven!) on US-22 West in North Plainfield.... that's how much they want in on the 22 market.

http://www.nj.com/somerset/index.ssf/2017/01/iconic_fabricland_to_relocate_in_north_plainfield.html

J Route Z

I mean come on..we already have more Quick Checks opening up. Now we need another store to compete?

jp the roadgeek

We need Wawa to come back to CT.  Other than Cumby's and a few 7-11's, there isn't much.
Interstates I've clinched: 97, 290 (MA), 291 (CT), 291 (MA), 293, 295 (DE-NJ-PA), 295 (RI-MA), 384, 391, 395 (CT-MA), 395 (MD), 495 (DE), 610 (LA), 684, 691, 695 (MD), 695 (NY), 795 (MD)

epzik8

I'm in Harford County, Maryland which is where Wawa territory and Royal Farms territory collide. Actually, since RoFo is a Baltimore chain, it's more like we got "invaded" by Wawa. We also have a random Sheetz in Joppa.
From the land of red, white, yellow and black.

My clinched highways: http://tm.teresco.org/user/?u=epzik8
My clinched counties: http://mob-rule.com/user-gifs/USA/epzik8.gif

jeffandnicole

Quote from: epzik8 on February 18, 2017, 04:48:53 AM
I'm in Harford County, Maryland which is where Wawa territory and Royal Farms territory collide. Actually, since RoFo is a Baltimore chain, it's more like we got "invaded" by Wawa. We also have a random Sheetz in Joppa.

Wawa and Royal Farms collide in PA DE, VA and other parts of MD as well.   

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.