News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Finally here.

Started by Otto Yamamoto, April 02, 2015, 04:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otto Yamamoto

Finally decided to join up here.

hotdogPi

Welcome from Massachusetts!
Clinched

Traveled, plus
US 13, 44, 50
MA 22, 40, 107, 109, 117, 119, 126, 141, 159
NH 27, 111A(E); CA 133; NY 366; GA 42, 140; FL A1A, 7; CT 32; VT 2A, 5A; PA 3, 51, 60, QC 162, 165, 263; 🇬🇧A100, A3211, A3213, A3215, A4222; 🇫🇷95 D316

Zeffy

I remember seeing your name a lot when I read the archives of MTR. I also remember looking at your site shortly before joining AARoads. Welcome aboard!  :)
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

SignGeek101

Welcome from wintery (even in April) Winnipeg!

Alps

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

empirestate

Quote from: Alps on April 02, 2015, 06:12:32 PM
FINALLY.

I know, right? A roads board without the Comrade is like an Interstate shield without the state name.

KEVIN_224

Wow! There's a name I thought I'd never see again! Welcome to AA Roads!  :clap:

adventurernumber1

Sounds like you're a good ole pal of many here, but it's a pleasure to meet you. Welcome!!!  :bigass:
Now alternating between different highway shields for my avatar - my previous highway shield avatar for the last few years was US 76.

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/127322363@N08/

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-vJ3qa8R-cc44Cv6ohio1g

rickmastfan67

Welcome to the looney bin man. ;) haha. :)

Otto Yamamoto

Well I'm just hanging about looking for some Road Pr0n. Maybe a Sine Salad or two.

Brandon

Quote from: Otto Yamamoto on April 03, 2015, 09:03:24 AM
Well I'm just hanging about looking for some Road Pr0n. Maybe a Sine Salad or two.

Plenty of that and those.  Welcome back.
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

vtk

Quote from: Otto Yamamoto on April 03, 2015, 09:03:24 AM
Maybe a Sine Salad or two.

We have that thread. Your influence precedes you.
Wait, it's all Ohio? Always has been.

route17fan

CC!! Glad you're here!
:nod:
John Krakoff - Cleveland, Ohio

kurumi

Comrade. いらっしゃいませ。
My first SF/horror short story collection is available: "Young Man, Open Your Winter Eye"

Scott5114

Great to have you here! :D
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

hbelkins

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

kphoger

* kphoger feels left out.

/whois Otto Yamamoto

oh wait, that doesn't work on here...
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Crazy Volvo Guy

Hot damn.  Get the Schnäuzers ready to be set, and get the oxygen tanks ready for granny-conking!
I hate Clearview, because it looks like a cheap Chinese ripoff.

I'm for the Red Sox and whoever's playing against the Yankees.

NE2

Quote from: kphoger on April 03, 2015, 11:31:15 PM
* kphoger feels left out.

/whois Otto Yamamoto

oh wait, that doesn't work on here...
You may have heard of C.C. Slater. If not, get off my lawn.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

bugo

For you youngin's, Otto is not a newbie, but a legend from the original circle of road enthusiasts on MTR (when it was cool) and a pioneer in websites. He is one of the most influential road enthusiasts.

Alex

Glad to finally have you on the board CC!

bugo

Otto didn't really go anywhere - I've kept in contact with him via social media and enjoyed his punk band pictures. He has a real passion for punk rock.

froggie

Indeed.  One could say that it's why he left the road scene...because he started photographing bands and venues.

SSOWorld

oi

Welcome to the zoo C.C.!
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.