News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Hello from Northeastern Connecticut

Started by JJBers, May 06, 2016, 10:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJBers

Hello from the land where there was going to be interstates, expressways, and a possible freeway at one point, and all but a few have been cancelled, and one is incomplete.
*for Connecticut
Clinched Stats,
Flickr,
(2di:I-24, I-76, I-80, I-84, I-95 [ME-GA], I-91)

hotdogPi

Welcome from northeastern Massachusetts! I'm relatively near you!
Clinched

Traveled, plus
US 13, 44, 50
MA 22, 40, 107, 109, 117, 119, 126, 141, 159
NH 27, 111A(E); CA 133; NY 366; GA 42, 140; FL A1A, 7; CT 32; VT 2A, 5A; PA 3, 51, 60, QC 162, 165, 263; 🇬🇧A100, A3211, A3213, A3215, A4222; 🇫🇷95 D316

Zeffy

Quote from: JJBers on May 06, 2016, 10:13:34 AM
Hello from the land where there was going to be interstates, expressways, and a possible freeway at one point, and all but a few have been cancelled, and one is incomplete.

Don't worry, my state is just like yours.  :sombrero:

Greetings from central New Jersey, home of the never ending congestion!
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

TravelingBethelite

Greetings from nearby East Haddam, CT. We're almost sort-of kinda close. Hi!  :nod:
"Imprisoned by the freedom of the road!" - Ronnie Milsap
See my photos at: http://bit.ly/1Qi81ws

Now I decide where I go...

2018 Ford Fusion SE - proud new owner!

JJBers

Well, I better whip out an camera, because looking in this forum, pictures are everywhere.
Also I attempted in a image signature, I kept looking at html, and it wasn't working. Well worth a try.
*for Connecticut
Clinched Stats,
Flickr,

freebrickproductions

Welcome from the Rocket City!

Just so you know, forum posts use bbcode, not html. You'll probably want to put this in your signature for an image:

[IMG]<image URL here>[/IMG]
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

JJBers

*for Connecticut
Clinched Stats,
Flickr,

PHLBOS

Greetings from the Greater Philadelphia area and North Shore (Massachusetts) native.
GPS does NOT equal GOD

SignGeek101

Welcome from dry Winnipeg!

Don't worry, there was consideration to make our ring road (The Perimeter) freeway in the 1950's. Now it's just an almost fully twinned, traffic light and railcrossing filled divided highway that was built too far outside the city for anyone who lives here to use it regularly.

:angry:

noelbotevera

Welcome from....a place that's about six hours from you.  :ded:
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name

(Recently hacked. A human operates this account now!)

KEVIN_224

Fellow road geek here from central CT. My city is home to:

CT 9
CT 71
CT 71A
CT 72
CT 174
CT 175
CT 372
I-84

ModernDayWarrior

FLRoads

kurumi

Greetings from central CT (but I live in CA now). My town featured SH 17, 104, 164 and 165; and SR 519, 582, 582A and 917. It has a few different routes now.
My first SF/horror short story collection is available: "Young Man, Open Your Winter Eye"

paulthemapguy

Welcome to the forum! Yeah maps and sign pictures are big here. Both forms of media are great for helping you dream about travels.  Always be safe and street smart when getting road photos!
Avatar is the last interesting highway I clinched.
My website! http://www.paulacrossamerica.com Now featuring all of Ohio!
My USA Shield Gallery https://flic.kr/s/aHsmHwJRZk
TM Clinches https://bit.ly/2UwRs4O

National collection status: 361/425. Only 64 route markers remain

jbnati27

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.