News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Personality

Started by webny99, May 23, 2017, 11:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webny99

Has anyone here taken the online personality test?

www.16personalities.com

I took it and found it very interesting, but won't reveal my results because that might be stereotyping  :spin:

Takumi

INFP. Specifically INFP-A. I thought this is what I would get before I took it.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

english si

Quote from: Takumi on May 24, 2017, 02:13:31 AMINFP. Specifically INFP-A. I thought this is what I would get before I took it.
Twinsies.

60I 74N 65F 81P 55A this time - it can fluctuate (though as its deeper than DISC behaviour types, nowhere near as much as my scores on that have), but the shape is around that when I take these tests.

Myers-Briggs (and other similar things) is helpful for understanding, but shouldn't ever define. It's a fairly blunt tool with no real science backing, but it can explain in a basic way why there's tension, etc.

vdeane

INFJ (INFJ-T by this test; 76 I, 80 N, 72 F, 84 J, 91 Tu); I had identified as INFP in a previous thread a couple years ago, but since then I've reassessed my type (due in large part to meeting an INFP in real life and getting in touch with my extraverted feeling function, which I've historically neglected, causing me to feel like I could never measure up to the INFJ-level understanding of humanity; I've since learned that the "superpower" does, in fact, reside within me, I just need to learn to get out of my head and to trust my intuition more; when I was younger, I even used to think I was INTJ).
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

vdeane

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.