News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Good place to eat near the road in Nashville

Started by Pete from Boston, July 22, 2015, 11:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete from Boston

I figure there are plenty of folks here who know the exits, so it's worth a shot.

Sort of unexpectedly flying into Nashville tomorrow dinnertime and driving north out of town on 24.  Any recommended casual, non-chain places within 20-30 min of BNA on that route (usually counter-clockwise around Briley Parkway, but open to suggestions)?  We have our go-to, but I'm curious what else is out there. 

realjd

All of the good food I know about is downtown, which wouldn't necessarily be out of your way. Most of the activity is centered on Broadway and there are restaurants for every taste. Jacks BBQ is a personal favorite. There's plenty of live music up and down Broadway in the evenings also.

formulanone

Noshville...although it's off the 65/40 concurrency on Broadway (which is US 431/US 70S), it won't put you far off I-24.

Purgatory On Wheels

Pete from Boston

I'd hit every place that does hot anything, but the lady can't hang.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.