News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

April 2, 2016 Tuxedo Meet

Started by Alps, April 01, 2015, 09:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alps

Yes, we're meeting in Tuxedo. Yes, you need to wear tuxedos. No, this is not an April Fools joke (anymore).

http://www.alpsroads.net/www/tuxedo.doc
http://www.alpsroads.net/www/tuxedo.xps
At least one of those should work for everyone.

Dougtone

Since most of us would need to rent a tuxedo, I'm assuming that we'll be on our own as opposed to going in for a group rental rate.

Alps

Quote from: Dougtone on April 01, 2015, 10:33:54 PM
Since most of us would need to rent a tuxedo, I'm assuming that we'll be on our own as opposed to going in for a group rental rate.
I'll accept business suits as long as you get a bowtie.

NE2

I'll be there if I can wear a birthday suit with a pasta bowtie.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

codyg1985

Being able to be a part of road meet history by wearing tuxedos to a road meet? Intriguing...
Cody Goodman
Huntsville, AL, United States

dgolub

Minor goof in the directions: It says to turn onto Rockland CR 106, but where you're turning onto it it's actually Orange CR 106.

Also, in Suffern, after making the right onto US 202/NY 59, you should probably mention that you need to bear left at the next traffic light to stay on NY 59.

kphoger

Quote from: dgolub on April 02, 2015, 08:54:33 AM
Minor goof in the directions: It says to turn onto Rockland CR 106, but where you're turning onto it it's actually Orange CR 106.

Also, in Suffern, after making the right onto US 202/NY 59, you should probably mention that you need to bear left at the next traffic light to stay on NY 59.

Thanks for posting that. I own my tuxedo, but I didn't want to download a file onto my cell phone just to find out where the meet was. Now I know it's far away.
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

kphoger

Quote from: NE2 on April 02, 2015, 03:56:09 AM

Where will you be positioning the bowtie?
Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

NE2

Quote from: kphoger on April 02, 2015, 09:22:28 AM
Quote from: NE2 on April 02, 2015, 03:56:09 AM

Where will you be positioning the bowtie?

Below the neck. What do you think I am, a commoner?
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Pete from Boston

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.