News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Hello From Florida

Started by theFXexpert, July 01, 2015, 05:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theFXexpert

Hello everyone. You may call me FX for short. My alias comes from the youtube account I created in early 2011 and I have mostly stuck with it. I am no stranger to forums; I am a sub-forum moderator on another community I frequent.

Highways and signs have always been interesting to me and I love traveling. I have been lurking for over a year now. I found the Clinched Highway Mapping site though here and I have been following the progress on getting the site back up to speed.

I live in Bradenton, FL and I go to college at Jacksonville studying computer science. So I take the Tampa-Jax trip relatively frequently.

That is all. :spin:

SignGeek101

Welcome from hazy Winnipeg!

hotdogPi

Welcome from Massachusetts!
Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

FLRoads

Welcome to the board, FX! Glad to see you are no longer just lurking and decided to join. I just moved from Bradenton after having lived there for two years. I don't miss some of that traffic, especially in the downtown area!

jwolfer

Hello there.. I live in Jacksonville

Halian

HalDOT, featuring my Hoennverse and Safir Alliance worldbuilding projects

kkt

Welcome, from the upper left hand corner!

freebrickproductions

Welcome from one of your neighboring states!
It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

theFXexpert

Thanks guys.

Quote from: flaroads on July 01, 2015, 07:41:17 PM
Welcome to the board, FX! Glad to see you are no longer just lurking and decided to join. I just moved from Bradenton after having lived there for two years. I don't miss some of that traffic, especially in the downtown area!
Haha yeah. It definitely gets a bit crowded here.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.