News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Hello from Kalamazoo Michigan!

Started by _Demote, July 18, 2016, 10:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Demote

Hello everybody! I have always had an interest in roads and highways and glad I found this forum! Very excited to engage in some conversation! See you all on the forums!
Interstates Traveled: 80, 90, 190, 290, 294, 94, 194, 96, 196, 75, 275, 69, 469, 65, 465, 165, 565, 55, 40, 640, 17, 10, 110, 610, 5, 405, 11, 71, 24, 20, 12, and 59.

7/8

Welcome from Kitchener, Ontario! I've always liked the name Kalamazoo :)

SignGeek101

Welcome from sizzling hot Winnipeg!

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

hotdogPi

Clinched, minus I-93 (I'm missing a few miles and my file is incorrect)

Traveled, plus US 13, 44, and 50, and several state routes

I will be in Burlington VT for the eclipse.

rawmustard

Welcome from this native Kalamazooan.

TravelingBethelite

Welcome to AARoads from sunny western Connecticut!
"Imprisoned by the freedom of the road!" - Ronnie Milsap
See my photos at: http://bit.ly/1Qi81ws

Now I decide where I go...

2018 Ford Fusion SE - proud new owner!

Alex

Went through Kalamazoo in 2011. Welcome to the board!

jbnati27

pianocello

I drive through Kalamazoo at least once a year to visit family in the Lansing area. Welcome!
Davenport, IA -> Valparaiso, IN -> Ames, IA -> Orlando, FL -> Gainesville, FL -> Evansville, IN

amroad17

Welcome to the forum.  My parents used to live in Portage, off South Westnedge Road.  When my family would visit, we liked to go to that family restaurant on Portage Road near the airport.  I unfortunately cannot remember the name as it has been 17 years since we last came up there before my parents moved to Lakeland, Florida.
I don't need a GPS.  I AM the GPS! (for family and friends)

roadman65

Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

noelbotevera

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.