News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

The *new* US Ends .com seeks great photos

Started by usends, November 28, 2016, 10:21:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

usends

After eight months of development, the new version of US Ends .com is finally live.  Major improvements include hundreds of historic map scans, and a responsive page layout (so that the site is equally convenient to view with a smartphone, a computer monitor, or anything in between).

Additionally, at the top of some pages are "featured photos"... but not all pages include one yet.  This is where you are invited to join in.  Got any great US highway photos that you're really proud of?  Having them prominently featured on US Ends .com is a great way to share them with other highway enthusiasts.

Note that "featured photos" do not necessarily have to be from a US route terminus... they can be from anywhere along the route.  The bottom of this page contains more info about which kinds of photos are preferred, or you can browse the site to view featured photos that have already been implemented (most of which were contributed by members of this forum).

Feel free to respond to this thread, or PM me, or use the contact form on usends.com
usends.com - US highway endpoints, photos, maps, and history

US71

Quote from: usends on November 28, 2016, 10:21:03 AM
After eight months of development, the new version of US Ends .com is finally live.  Major improvements include hundreds of historic map scans, and a responsive page layout (so that the site is equally convenient to view with a smartphone, a computer monitor, or anything in between).

Additionally, at the top of some pages are "featured photos"... but not all pages include one yet.  This is where you are invited to join in.  Got any great US highway photos that you're really proud of?  Having them prominently featured on US Ends .com is a great way to share them with other highway enthusiasts.

Note that "featured photos" do not necessarily have to be from a US route terminus... they can be from anywhere along the route.  The bottom of this page contains more info about which kinds of photos are preferred, or you can browse the site to view featured photos that have already been implemented (most of which were contributed by members of this forum).

Feel free to respond to this thread, or PM me, or use the contact form on usends.com
I may have a few photos...let me see what Ive got
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Jim

The new site looks great.  I look forward to contributing some of my photos when I have a chance.
Photos I post are my own unless otherwise noted.
Signs: https://www.teresco.org/pics/signs/
Travel Mapping: https://travelmapping.net/user/?u=terescoj
Counties: http://www.mob-rule.com/user/terescoj
Twitter @JimTeresco (roads, travel, skiing, weather, sports)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.