News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Interstates that significantly deviate from their directional trend (signage)

Started by A.J. Bertin, January 03, 2017, 09:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbelkins

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

slorydn1

When completed a portion of I-42 will fit this category, the segment between New Bern and northern Carteret County (Newport Area) runs North-South but signed East-West (that's how US-70 is currently signed, anyway).
Please Note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of any governmental agency, non-governmental agency, quasi-governmental agency or wanna be governmental agency

Counties: Counties Visited

Buffaboy

What's not to like about highways and bridges, intersections and interchanges, rails and planes?

My Wikipedia county SVG maps: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Buffaboy

OCGuy81

Is I-75 signed as E/W going through the Everglades?  I thought I once saw signage on some Miami area freeway that read 75 West - Tampa

I know US 41 becomes E/W in Miami.

A.J. Bertin

Quote from: OCGuy81 on January 11, 2017, 12:19:48 PM
Is I-75 signed as E/W going through the Everglades?  I thought I once saw signage on some Miami area freeway that read 75 West - Tampa

I was just on that section of I-75 back in November. It is currently signed north-south.
-A.J. from Michigan

ukfan758

sbeaver44

Do I recall correctly that US 202 is signed E-W in New York?  Definitely N-S in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.

PHLBOS

Quote from: sbeaver44 on January 20, 2017, 03:29:01 PM
Do I recall correctly that US 202 is signed E-W in New York?  Definitely N-S in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey.
202 is also signed E-W in Connecticut, New Hampshire & Maine as well.
GPS does NOT equal GOD

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.