News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Funniest road enthusiast?

Started by bugo, March 31, 2014, 04:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugo

Takumi

Jake, Nazelrod, or corco.

This is going to turn into "road enthusiasts who would be fun at parties", I just know it.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

Alps

Takumi, you must have a really bizarre sense of humor to consider at least one, maybe two of those three funny.
Shawn D. is definitely the funniest, and NE2/SPUI is second. But most people don't know them.

Laura

Quote from: Alps on March 31, 2014, 09:39:20 PM
Takumi, you must have a really bizarre sense of humor to consider at least one, maybe two of those three funny.
Shawn D. is definitely the funniest, and NE2/SPUI is second. But most people don't know them.

Everyone knows NE2....doesn't he have the highest post count???

sammi

Quote from: Laura on March 31, 2014, 09:43:41 PM

Everyone knows NE2....doesn't he have the highest post count???

Second highest. Jake will always have the highest.

Takumi

Bizarre, no. Different from yours, yes.

I'll give you Shawn. He's had some funny posts on Facebook in the 18 months I've known him. We'll have to agree to disagree on NE2.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

Scott5114

Jake has this bizarre talent of turning a phrase in such a way as to put a very specific (and often surreal) image in your head. (The first example that I thought of was in response to a thread about quiet car cabins: "why are you attempting to hold a business meeting in your car?") I have probably laughed at a greater percentage of Jake's posts than anyone else on here.

Thanks for the compliment, Takumi!
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

KEK Inc.

Take the road less traveled.

SSOWorld

Funny?  All in the eye of the joker.  Now  why so serious??
Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

bugo

Jake is a lot different in person.  He's a lot more chill and a lot funnier.  When I met him we hung out with my other friend Jake and laughs were had by all.

agentsteel53

JN Winkler.  though I've never met him in person.

of the ones I've met in person: probably Brent Ivy - I think he's "flaroads" on here, though he has changed his name once or twice over the years.

their senses of humor couldn't be more opposite.
live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.