News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

What Happened to BipRoads?

Started by Brandon, October 04, 2015, 09:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

US71

Quote from: bandit957 on August 03, 2016, 09:34:17 AM
Quote from: SignGeek101 on August 02, 2016, 08:25:38 PM
I was involved with an argument with him a while back. Bugo (and those who followed/agreed with him) basically stated that they wanted to start a new forum that was less moderated than this one. They claimed that this forum was too heavily moderated (which is hilarious to me considering the other forums I've been on have been far more moderated). They also stated that the new forum was intended for "mature audiences" and did not include boards such as fictional highways and anything to do with making signs on a computer. They believed that to be "childish" and thus, not "mature". I put the word "mature" in quotation marks because their definition of mature included talking about poo and other ridiculous things that certainly adults would not talk about.

I'm sorry to say that he was one of the worst people I've had the unfortunate luck to talk to. His egotistical personality along with his bigotry made people that were not on MTR (too young) and those who looked at things differently squished into a corner until they submitted, myself included.

First of all, BipRoads did exactly what it was designed to do.

Second of all, Bugo doesn't give a damn what you think of him.
He's not THAT bad a guy...I don't care WHAT you say about him  :bigass: :p
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.