News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Have you been to every county in your state (or any other state)?

Started by golden eagle, March 04, 2011, 12:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Frankenstein

I'm still missing several RCMs in Québec (mostly the remote ones), and a lot of counties or regions in Ontario.

I may have been to every county in Vermont, but I'll have to check and make sure.

signalman

Quote from: SteveG1988 on June 14, 2013, 08:48:42 AM
i think i ahve been to at least 18 out of 21 nj counties, i sometimes forget what places we went on family trips as a kid, but i have been up to the delaware water gap in NJ and over the GWB on the hudson side of the state, so i think a few of the extreme northern counties are due for me to go to
If you went to both places in the same trip and crossed NJ via I-80 and I-95, you got all the "extreme northern" counties; Bergen, Passaic, and Sussex. (I'm considering the extreme northern counties to be those that touch NY state)  But by crossing the state via 80 and 95 you also get the northern counties of Essex,  Morris, and Warren.  The only northern counties you might be missing in that case are Hudson, Hunterdon, and Union. 

Thing 342

Only one i have clinched is Delaware. (And DC if you consider it a state). However, I'm close in:

RI: 3/5 (Missing Bristol and Newport)
CT: 5/8 (Missing Litchfield, Hartford, and Tolland)
NJ: 16/21 (Missing Cumberland, Hunterdon, Somerset, Sussex, and Passaic)
VA: 84/95, 36/39 (Missing: Lee, Scott, Wise, Dickenson, Buchanan, Tazewell, Carroll, Patrick, Franklin, Halifax, Charlotte, Craig) (Missing Cities: Norton, Galax, and Danville)
SC: 37/46 (Missing: Pickens, Union, Lancaster, Chesterfield, Williamsburg, Bamberg, Allendale, Barnwell, Abbeville)
WY: 17/26 (Missing: Lincoln, Hot Springs, Washakie, Niobrara, Weston, Big Horn)

formulanone

Updated to include Alabama and Rhode Island as fully county-clinched.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.