News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Post a Video

Started by on_wisconsin, May 26, 2013, 11:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephane Dumas

For fans of wigwags signals, the last surviving wigwag in Canada near Tilbury, Ontario is no more with the CASO line who's now abandonned.

SteveG1988

Roads Clinched

I55,I82,I84(E&W)I88(W),I87(N),I81,I64,I74(W),I72,I57,I24,I65,I59,I12,I71,I77,I76(E&W),I70,I79,I85,I86(W),I27,I16,I97,I96,I43,I41,

Scott5114

uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Roadrunner75

Stephane Dumas

The Manamanah is still funny after all these years as well as the Swedish Chef.

hbelkins

This seems oddly appropriate tonight, given what I saw here:

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

freebrickproductions

Here's some from my recent (or not so recent) adventures.

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

Roadsguy

For the following analogy to work, Redstone is the Interstate system, and the Mario guy (SethBling) is the FHWA/AASHTO/a DOT. This segment is from a Minecraft parody song. (The rest of the video isn't as relevant.)

Fictional Highways in a nutshell. (Well, most of it at least.)

EDIT: I couldn't get the video embedding to work (perhaps it's the timestamp?), so I linked to it. It goes from 2:05 to 2:26.
Mileage-based exit numbering implies the existence of mileage-cringe exit numbering.

6a

Alps

Quote from: 6a on July 26, 2014, 01:20:27 PM

You have to include the full web address.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKilm79bNAU[/youtube]

6a

Ah, that worked in tapatalk, thanks

Also, tapatalk is weird,

Anyway, to keep this video related, I love this man and a guy I work with remembers seeing him on TV as a kid.  I wish this kind of honesty was still on TV today.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.