News:

Needing some php assistance with the script on the main AARoads site. Please contact Alex if you would like to help or provide advice!

Main Menu

Fall 2009 New York Road Meet - Poughkeepsie/Newburgh

Started by Dougtone, September 04, 2009, 06:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yanksfan6129

Doug I emailed you and you didn't get back to me, am I (as well as my dad) confirmed for Saturday?

Just checking.
Scott

Duke87

You know, now that you mention it, I never received a response email either.

Did anyone?
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

Roadgeek Adam

I didn't need one considering Doug knows I am coming, but i have IRC for that case.
Adam Seth Moss
M.A. History, Western Illinois University 2015-17
B.A. History, Montclair State University 2013-15
A.A. History & Education - Middlesex (County) College 2009-13

Dougtone

If you've sent me an e-mail that you're coming, you have been confirmed for the meet.

Dougtone

For those attending the meet, particularly Friday evening's dinner and bridge lighting ceremony, you will want to check out http://bit.ly/2cfGR1 as there appears to be places you would need to park, and then walk to the restaurant.  Everything looks ok for Saturday as parking goes.

yanksfan6129

Just got back. Good time. Looking forward to seeing everyone again sometime!

Ian

I wish I could have gone, but Poughkeepsie is too far for me  :banghead:. I really would like to attend a road meet!
UMaine graduate, former PennDOT employee, new SoCal resident.
Youtube l Flickr

Duke87

Angels sing out in chorus, and a beacon from the heavens illuminates the Mid-Hudson Bridge....
If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.