News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

2016 Capital District Meet - September 24

Started by vdeane, December 21, 2015, 05:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rothman

Quote from: vdeane on September 19, 2016, 12:49:21 PM
They were there when I went to NYSDOT's summer picnic last month.

Yeah, they're not going anywhere.  I think they'll fade into oblivion before they're taken down.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

cl94

Thanks to vdeane for hosting this meet. I had a great time and certainly saw a couple things I have never seen up close, even though I've lived here for much of my life.
Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

Travel Mapping (updated weekly)

vdeane

Meet photo is on the Facebook event already; I'll post it here once I get the meet report on my site.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

vdeane

Meet report is online. http://www.nysroads.com/cap16.php

Left to right: Valerie Deane, Mark David Moore, Robert H. Malme, Christopher Jordan, Josh Schmid, Kevkev's Dad, Kevkev Bee, Mark Sinsabaugh; not pictured: David Roth
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

dgolub

Quote from: vdeane on October 02, 2016, 12:07:59 AM

Left to right: Valerie Deane, Mark David Moore, Robert H. Malme, Christopher Jordan, Josh Schmid, Kevkev's Dad, Kevkev Bee, Mark Sinsabaugh; not pictured: David Roth

The Send Help sign is back?  How did that happen?

noelbotevera

Quote from: dgolub on October 02, 2016, 10:28:32 AM
Quote from: vdeane on October 02, 2016, 12:07:59 AM

The Send Help sign is back?  How did that happen?
It happened in Central PA, may as well happen here. now I'm gonna have to go Scrooge McDuck for my own "Send Help" sign.

vdeane

Reports of the end of the Send Help sign have been greatly exaggerated; judging by the meet photos, it's only really gone on meets where attendance is dominated by the core contingent living along the Northeast Corridor.

hbelkins

Quote from: vdeane on October 02, 2016, 05:29:27 PM
Reports of the end of the Send Help sign have been greatly exaggerated; judging by the meet photos, it's only really gone on meets where attendance is dominated by the core contingent living along the Northeast Corridor.

It will be in attendance at Alabama this weekend -- that is, if I don't forget it in my car at Target when we meet there and then carpool to the restaurant.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

cl94

Quote from: hbelkins on October 02, 2016, 07:28:17 PM
Quote from: vdeane on October 02, 2016, 05:29:27 PM

It will be in attendance at Alabama this weekend -- that is, if I don't forget it in my car at Target when we meet there and then carpool to the restaurant.

You answered the question I was about to ask
Please note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of my employer or any of its partner agencies.

Travel Mapping (updated weekly)

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.