News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Simple poll - What is your favorite color?

Started by Pink Jazz, August 25, 2014, 10:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favorite color?

Red
3 (7.9%)
Blue
10 (26.3%)
Green
9 (23.7%)
Orange
4 (10.5%)
Purple
3 (7.9%)
Yellow
1 (2.6%)
Brown
1 (2.6%)
Pink
4 (10.5%)
Black
0 (0%)
White
0 (0%)
Gray
1 (2.6%)
Gold
1 (2.6%)
Silver
1 (2.6%)
Other (specify)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Pink Jazz

I decided to do a simple poll - what is your favorite color?

My favorite color is Pink.  It reminds me of some nice smooth jazz.  Pink is jazzy, not girly.

hbelkins

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

Zeffy

Purple, but my favorite shades are things like Royal Purple. Lavender is....meh... and Violet isn't exactly my cup of tea.
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

Duke87

Blue. I have no specific justification for this, I just like the way blue looks.

If you always take the same road, you will never see anything new.

sammi

SammDOT purple (#8e44ad). :)

I should probably change my avatar and signature color to that (they're currently using MUTCD purple).

CNGL-Leudimin

Red, because is the color of my favorite handball team :sombrero:.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

hotdogPi

Clinched, plus MA 286

Traveled, plus several state routes

Lowest untraveled: 25 (updated from 14)

New clinches: MA 286
New traveled: MA 14, MA 123

Alps

I meet very few green fans, so I'm surprised by the number here. Must be the sign backgrounds. Note that orange is NOT my favorite color, it just happened to be assigned to the roads section of my site in 2002. That's why my Non-Roads are green and I use a different green shade as a secondary color elsewhere.

cpzilliacus

Orange - Baltimore Orioles.
Purple - Baltimore Ravens.
Opinions expressed here on AAROADS are strictly personal and mine alone, and do not reflect policies or positions of MWCOG, NCRTPB or their member federal, state, county and municipal governments or any other agency.

US71

Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Dr Frankenstein

Quote from: Alps on August 26, 2014, 11:07:48 PMI meet very few green fans, so I'm surprised by the number here.
It's pretty common in my family, FWIW.

I like 640 THz.

wxfree

Joke from a 90s comedy show (I think it was In Living Color):

A character is asked his favorite color, and he replies "I like flesh tones."
I'd like to buy a vowel, Alex.  What is E?

Pete from Boston

Quote from: US71 on August 27, 2014, 08:52:38 AM
Pantone 2955C

Touching back on all the NJ industrial corridor talk, all those pretty Pantone colors come out of a drab industrial building in the Meadowlands not far off the Turnpike.

vdeane

Voted pink but it's technically fuchsia.  Lighter/paler shades of pink don't do it for me.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Rushmeister

Pink. 

I'm not a big fan of red and white, but put 'em both together and they're all right.
...and then the psychiatrist chuckled.

Rushmeister

...and then the psychiatrist chuckled.

Big John

Quote from: wxfree on August 27, 2014, 12:22:11 PM
Joke from a 90s comedy show (I think it was In Living Color):

A character is asked his favorite color, and he replies "I like flesh tones."
Or on 3rd Rock from the Sun, Harry's favorite color is clear.

agentsteel53

live from sunny San Diego.

http://shields.aaroads.com

jake@aaroads.com

Laura

SteveG1988

Roads Clinched

I55,I82,I84(E&W)I88(W),I87(N),I81,I64,I74(W),I72,I57,I24,I65,I59,I12,I71,I77,I76(E&W),I70,I79,I85,I86(W),I27,I16,I97,I96,I43,I41,

Brandon

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton, "Game of Thrones"

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg, "Monty Python's Life of Brian"

vtk

Can't decide between red (goes well with light gray) and green (goes well with white). Prefer green that dark and slightly blue versus green that is light or slightly yellow.

Of course if I have both red and green, I have to get some blue as well.

Oh yeah, and a good violet (indigo-purple) is good from time to time as well
Wait, it's all Ohio? Always has been.

Scott5114

My favorite is actually teal, but that is often not available as a color choice, so I tend to go for green.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

vtk

The colors seem to appear in the poll in no particular order.
Wait, it's all Ohio? Always has been.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.