News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

WEIRDEST Dreams You've Ever Had

Started by adventurernumber1, October 05, 2014, 11:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vtk

Quote from: cjk374 on November 02, 2014, 10:14:27 AM
I have deja-vu often, recognizing some conversations and series of events as dreams I had had sometime in the past.  It kinda weirds me out when it happens, but I think it's cool when it happens.

Yeah, that's how deja vu works.  What a lot of people don't realize is you never actually had those "past dreams" of what's occurring in the present.  That's your brain mis-filing new memories of the present and then mistaking them for old memories of a past experience. 

Predict = pre (before) + dict (say).  It's not a prediction unless you can say it's going to happen before it does.  Believing you knew or saw before is not the same thing as having known or seen before, though sometimes the mind can't tell the difference.
Wait, it's all Ohio? Always has been.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.