News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Nebraska route ... 34?

Started by yakra, January 09, 2010, 10:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yakra

Take a look at US275 & NE36 in GMSV... The exit BGSes on 275 have NE36 markers, but the signs on the surface road at the jct and at old 275 are all for NE34.
Am I missing something? Has there been some monkeying with the designations in that area, such as with 66 & 63 a few years back?
Or is it just a sign error that got repeated several times?
"Officer, I'm always careful to drive the speed limit no matter where I am and that's what I was doin'." Said "No, you weren't," she said, "Yes, I was." He said, "Madam, I just clocked you at 22 MPH," and she said "That's the speed limit," he said "No ma'am, that's the route numbah!"  - Gary Crocker

Revive 755

yakra

After reading Larry Sheldon's post in MTR, I decided it's just a 6 that looks like a 4 due to the image quality.
"Officer, I'm always careful to drive the speed limit no matter where I am and that's what I was doin'." Said "No, you weren't," she said, "Yes, I was." He said, "Madam, I just clocked you at 22 MPH," and she said "That's the speed limit," he said "No ma'am, that's the route numbah!"  - Gary Crocker

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.