News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

MO 364 3rd Phase

Started by intelati49, August 25, 2011, 03:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

intelati49

http://www.modot.org/stlouis/news_and_information/District6News.shtml?action=displaySSI&newsId=111700

A STIP Amendment allocates $100 Million to the construction of MO 364 from the current end of the road to I-64 (Or Us 40/61...?). 

Is this a needed program, or did MoDot Make a mistake? You thoughts please.

Finally?

ShawnP

It's needed and without St. Charles kicking in the money this wouldn't have happened.

Revive 755

I'm not so sure it's needed right at this moment, but I'd rather see it built now than sit around longer and croak when St. Charles County does need it.  IMHO extending MO 370 west to at least MO 79 as a freeway grade facility (to divert some of the traffic from Lincoln County from I-70), six laning I-64 between Route K and I-70 (should have been done when the corridor was brought up to freeway standards), and/or freeway upgrades to the US 61 corridor in St. Charles County seem like more pressing needs.

As to getting an I-364, considering MO 370 hasn't gotten interstate shields yet, I am extremely doubtful MO 364 will be changed over.

ShawnP

Agree with the six laning of I-64 as I have noticed MODOT didn't leave much space for six laning.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.