News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

So I moved out of Kentucky...

Started by JMoses24, February 19, 2016, 05:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMoses24

I just hopped from the SOUTH side of the Ohio River, over to the NORTH side of the river.

On Saturday, my best friend of over a decade and I moved into an apartment complex in the city of Springdale, Ohio, about 16 miles north of downtown Cincinnati. It's a nice 2 bedroom apartment in an overall quiet area. I don't want to go into why my buddy moved, but as for me, after 30 years living with my parents, it was just time. So far, it's worked out fairly well (although I don't want to discuss what happened when I spent Tuesday trying to get a state ID and ended up losing my entire wallet). I hope to have all of my stuff moved soon, but some of my large furniture (a dresser and bookshelf) is currently still at my mom's and will remain there for now (my buddy broke 2 ribs in the process of moving what he did get moved).

So...if you noticed my location changes on here and Facebook (for those who follow on the latter), that's why.

Pete from Boston

You're up by Jungle Jim's, one of my favorite food stores!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.