Help me out, which ones are Clearview, and which ones aren't

Started by MisterSG1, February 29, 2016, 08:34:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MisterSG1

So on the ride in this morning on the train, I looked closely around at the letters which I all assumed were in the Clearview font, and well, can someone tell me if I am right on which ones are clearview signs?

This is my home station....the newer station platform signs are in Clearview at least on my GO Train line. I can easily tell this one is clearview

I thought earlier that the actual map wasn't clearview, but looking at it closer, it looks like Clearview but the spacing and stretching of the letters seems weird, so is this really Clearview or not?

Now, this looks like Clearview but it CLEARLY ISN'T. Look at the lowercase a. I thought it was before based on the lowercase l, but which font is this then?

This sign at Union Station, what font is this, despite having the "l" for clearview. I know it's not the same font that the MTA uses in the subway (which the TTC also uses as well).

And well finally, here's the current logo of the institution I attend....

Is the typeface of the logo in Clearview, I was never 100% sure...

Anyways, I would just like to know for curiosity.

hbelkins

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

MisterSG1

You just had to say that, didn't you. But you are not the only one who noticed that, the City of Toronto during a Pride Week once, issued these condoms, I remember hearing about this story in the paper:

Amazing, how time flies, it's hard to believe, but below is me ten summers ago this summer, the younger and thinner me pointing the direction to a rather infamous town name in Newfoundland....

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.