shield generator flash application

Started by agentsteel53, December 20, 2009, 01:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeffy

Quote from: Sanctimoniously on December 03, 2013, 02:20:27 PM
Is it bad to bump a sticky? If so, I'm sorry.

Also, I'm sorry, Jake, I've had this for about 5000 years but I'm just now posting a picture. I'm very happy with it.

<snipped>

Is that made from Jake? Goddamn, I need to get extra money. (Actually, I may order one of these using some gift card I get from Christmas time.) Out of curiosity, Jake, do you do shields that are not included in the shield generator? Provided I found specs for them, would you make it? And would that cost extra?
Life would be boring if we didn't take an offramp every once in a while

A weird combination of a weather geek, roadgeek, car enthusiast and furry mixed with many anxiety related disorders

Quillz

Quote from: Zeffy on December 03, 2013, 03:53:03 PM
Quote from: Sanctimoniously on December 03, 2013, 02:20:27 PM
Is it bad to bump a sticky? If so, I'm sorry.

Also, I'm sorry, Jake, I've had this for about 5000 years but I'm just now posting a picture. I'm very happy with it.

<snipped>

Is that made from Jake? Goddamn, I need to get extra money. (Actually, I may order one of these using some gift card I get from Christmas time.) Out of curiosity, Jake, do you do shields that are not included in the shield generator? Provided I found specs for them, would you make it? And would that cost extra?
Jake made me a custom Wisconsin US route shield, so I'm guessing if you have the specs, he can make it.

I actually have a very slightly modified US route shield I might want to get done up as a shield to hang on my wall.

Sorry to bump, but I'm having issues with the shield generator. It won't let me save or buy signs that I make. Every time I click the two buttons nothing happens. Can someone please help me fix this? I miss creating and saving highway shields.

US71

Quote from: 707 on March 21, 2015, 05:44:13 AM
Sorry to bump, but I'm having issues with the shield generator. It won't let me save or buy signs that I make. Every time I click the two buttons nothing happens. Can someone please help me fix this? I miss creating and saving highway shields.

It has been that way for several months. Best way to save your design is Print Screen then edit it in your photshop program.
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

FLRoads

Quote from: US71 on March 21, 2015, 09:49:00 AM
Quote from: 707 on March 21, 2015, 05:44:13 AM

It has been that way for several months. Best way to save your design is Print Screen then edit it in your photshop program.

Yeah, I have not had any time to address this issue as life has been in the way for me for the last several months. However we do know its a Flash issue, but Jake would be more the expert on this. Once again I apologize for never getting to resolve this.

Glad to know it isn't my computer. Thanks for the info.

KG909

The "Buy This Sign" still isn't working so can I just know how much this would cost?
~Fuccboi

Scott5114

Email jake@aaroads.com and he will give you a quote, I'm sure.
uncontrollable freak sardine salad chef

Rover_0

Just bumping for an update, but has the AARoads Shield Generator been looked at or have the "Save to Computer" or "Buy This Sign" buttons been fixed?
Fixing erroneous shields, one at a time...

Alex

Quote from: Rover_0 on June 16, 2016, 01:27:59 PM
Just bumping for an update, but has the AARoads Shield Generator been looked at or have the "Save to Computer" or "Buy This Sign" buttons been fixed?

I have intentions of getting getting a quote from a programmer/web developer on how much to update the code. Will post any updates I have on it here.

Rover_0

Quote from: Alex on June 17, 2016, 10:38:08 AM

It's been a while...has there been any headway made?
I have intentions of getting getting a quote from a programmer/web developer on how much to update the code. Will post any updates I have on it here.
Fixing erroneous shields, one at a time...

Alex

Quote from: Rover_0 on March 25, 2017, 01:18:16 AM
Quote from: Alex on June 17, 2016, 10:38:08 AM

It's been a while...has there been any headway made?

In the end I got burned from the guy I hired to work on the site.  :-/
No plans to fix Jake's shield generator unless someone else volunteers to do it. Might consider deleting it at some point otherwise.

US71

Quote from: Alex on April 04, 2017, 02:48:19 AM

In the end I got burned from the guy I hired to work on the site.  :-/
No plans to fix Jake's shield generator unless someone else volunteers to do it. Might consider deleting it at some point otherwise.

I can still sort of make it work by using screen capture then editing it in photoshop. Not perfect, but works for now.
Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.