News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Any Beverly Hills 90210 fans out there?

Started by texaskdog, July 15, 2016, 09:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

texaskdog

Just got done watching Seasons 1 & 2 & 10 on DVD.  1 & 2 had some truly great writing.  As much as I watched them all originally, 10 was truly dreadful.

8.Lug

Isn't this like a TV version of a boy-band?
Contrary to popular belief, things are exactly as they seem.

texaskdog

hbelkins

I was a fan. I think I've seen all of the shows but may have missed a few here and there.

However, I have not seen the new spinoff "90210" that stars Jennie Garth (Kelly) as a teacher back at West Beverly High.

Government would be tolerable if not for politicians and bureaucrats.

texaskdog

I watched the first episode of the new one and hated it, though I may give it another shot.  Just not enough of the old gang. 

I stuck it out until the bitter end.

nexus73

Never watched the show but I have seen the real Beverly Hills HS when a friend of mine who went there showed me the place.  Their nickname is the Normans and they have a well-painted large display showing a knight on an exterior wall.  The bad news for BHHS: Their football team sucks rutabagas...LOL!

Rick
US 101 is THE backbone of the Pacific coast from Bandon OR to Willits CA.  Industry, tourism and local traffic would be gone or severely crippled without it being in functioning condition in BOTH states.

jwolfer

Back in college in the 1990s we would watch 90210 before going out.. we would play a drinking game of some sort.  Details are lost

texaskdog

Hoping our library gets season 3 & 4.  After that there was quite a decline.

capt.ron

I was a big fan of the original 90210. By season 8 I began to lose interest of the show. Too many of the original cast were cut later on.

texaskdog

Man it got really awful.  After Shannen left, as obnoxious as she was, Tiffani just wasn't a good fit and the decline began. 

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.