News:

The AARoads Wiki is live! Come check it out!

Main Menu

Registration problem

Started by Howard Goldman, March 15, 2015, 10:45:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wanderer2575

I registered (wanderer2575) but never received to my Hotmail e-mail a password or whatever else I need to activate.  I know the registration went through because when I tried registering again it said my username is already active.  I've tried the password reset/forgot your password several times and still have received no e-mail reply.  Please assist, thanks!

Alps

You should have registered with a username and password. Have you tried logging in with that combo? It appears you registered on 8/7/13.

rickmastfan67

Quote from: Howard Goldman on March 15, 2015, 10:45:14 AM
I registered (wanderer2575) but never received to my Hotmail e-mail a password or whatever else I need to activate.  I know the registration went through because when I tried registering again it said my username is already active.  I've tried the password reset/forgot your password several times and still have received no e-mail reply.  Please assist, thanks!

Do you have an alternate e-mail address that you could use?  The forums have problems sending e-mails to any Hotmail accounts.

If you don't have an alternate e-mail, I can manually reset your password and e-mail you the new password if you want that since the e-mail you used to make the post above matches the e-mail on the wanderer2575 account.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What does the abbreviation 'Ave.' stand for on road signs?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.