News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

I'm "Back"?

Started by Rothman, June 16, 2015, 10:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rothman

I was active on misc.transport.road years ago.  Although I registered here (also years ago), looking forward to at least lurking around here more often, if not participating.
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

SignGeek101

Welcome (back) from mosquito filled Winnipeg! I lurked around here since summer 2012.

QuoteWinnipeg has gained unflattering recognition as the mosquito capitol of Canada. In fact, many have suggested that local mosquitoes are so big that they should be declared Manitoba's provincial bird.

QuoteWinnipeg has 38 species of mosquitoes, according to the city's insect control department, and each species has a particular biology and behaviour.

From: http://www.winnipegrealtors.ca/Resources/Article/?sysid=312

By the way, if you're a DOT member, you should have the DOT label on your username. You should PM an admin for it.

Alps

Rothman

Quote from: Alps on June 16, 2015, 11:59:06 PM
Ma'am. *tips hat*

Nice to know the community hasn't lost some of its old traits.  :clap:
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Roadgeek Adam

Quote from: Rothman on June 16, 2015, 10:31:33 PM
I was active on misc.transport.road years ago.  Although I registered here (also years ago), looking forward to at least lurking around here more often, if not participating.

I remember you, you were at my first ever road meet 7 years ago in Bethpage, Long Island. I was only 16 then, but nice to have another MTR guy back on the AARoads forum.
Adam Seth Moss
M.A. History, Western Illinois University 2015-17
B.A. History, Montclair State University 2013-15
A.A. History & Education - Middlesex (County) College 2009-13

SignGeek101

Rothman

Quote from: Roadgeek Adam on June 17, 2015, 12:20:24 AM
I remember you, you were at my first ever road meet 7 years ago in Bethpage, Long Island. I was only 16 then, but nice to have another MTR guy back on the AARoads forum.

HA!  Imagine that!  That's great.

Roadgeek Adam

Quote from: Rothman on June 17, 2015, 08:48:55 AM
Quote from: Roadgeek Adam on June 17, 2015, 12:20:24 AM

HA!  Imagine that!  That's great.

Yeah well, I haven't seen anything from you or Chris Merlo since that road meet, so nice to have you and your DOT strengths back.
Adam Seth Moss
M.A. History, Western Illinois University 2015-17
B.A. History, Montclair State University 2013-15
A.A. History & Education - Middlesex (County) College 2009-13

Alps

Quote from: Rothman on June 17, 2015, 12:08:29 AM
Quote from: Alps on June 16, 2015, 11:59:06 PM
Ma'am. *tips hat*

Nice to know the community hasn't lost some of its old traits.  :clap:
We even have a chatroom where we'll make fun of you too! (Good-naturedly, as long as you can take it.) :)

vdeane

Hello from Region 1.  Seems like we have a lot of NYSDOT people on the forums these days.  Can I assume from your avatar that you're from Region 8?
Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Rothman

route17fan

John Krakoff - Cleveland, Ohio

iBallasticwolf2

Greeting from construction-filled Cincinnati!
Only two things are infinite in this world, stupidity, and I-75 construction

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.