News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Greetings from Mexico!

Started by RaulMtz, November 04, 2015, 06:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaulMtz

Hi everyone! I'm from Southern California, though now have been living in Guadalajara, Mexico for 8 years. I'm 24 and recently graduated from civil engineering (gotta make some roads in rl man) and have been into highway engineering and transit signs for as long as I could remember. I've lurked for a pretty long time now here and thought I should finally get into actually posting and participating if possible, as the community here looks pretty cool.

Road related things I do:
1. Love making road signs. I plan on posting a project I've been meaning to do to improve the Mexican equivalent of the MUTCD, so keep an eye out for that if you're interested.
2. I head a major city building project on a minecraft server called Esterlon and we have done TONS of streets, roads and freeways. Check it out the overhead map if you're interested: http://mc.esterlon.com:2556/

Cheers!

hotdogPi

Clinched

Traveled, plus
US 13, 44, 50
MA 22, 40, 107, 109, 117, 119, 126, 141, 159
NH 27, 111A(E); CA 133; NY 366; GA 42, 140; FL A1A, 7; CT 32; VT 2A, 5A; PA 3, 51, 60, QC 162, 165, 263; 🇬🇧A100, A3211, A3213, A3215, A4222; 🇫🇷95 D316

TravelingBethelite

Welcome from Southeastern Connecticut! It's always nice to meet another fellow roadgeek.
"Imprisoned by the freedom of the road!" - Ronnie Milsap
See my photos at: http://bit.ly/1Qi81ws

Now I decide where I go...

2018 Ford Fusion SE - proud new owner!

ModernDayWarrior

Welcome from southeast Missouri!

noelbotevera

Welcome from Southern Pennsylvania!
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name

(Recently hacked. A human operates this account now!)

SignGeek101

Welcome from drizzly Winnipeg!

I share a lot of similarities with you. I am currently in my second year of civil engineering at the University of Manitoba, with an interest in road and highway (transport) engineering.

I lurked for quite awhile before I joined as well.

Again, welcome.

national highway 1

Welcome from Sydney, Australia!
"Set up road signs; put up guideposts. Take note of the highway, the road that you take." Jeremiah 31:21

Alex

freebrickproductions

It's all fun & games until someone summons Cthulhu and brings about the end of the world.

I also collect traffic lights, road signs, fans, and railroad crossing equipment.

(They/Them)

mrsman

Welcome from an LA native now living in the DC suburbs of Maryland.

US 41

Welcome from Indiana! I'll actually be driving in Mexico for the first time ever in about a week and a half on MX 16 from Ojinaga to Ciudad Chihuahua and back.
Visited States and Provinces:
USA (48)= All of Lower 48
Canada (5)= NB, NS, ON, PEI, QC
Mexico (9)= BCN, BCS, CHIH, COAH, DGO, NL, SON, SIN, TAM

jbnati27

Welcome from greater Cincinnati!

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.