News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

How come fictional highways does not appear when you are logged off

Started by roadman65, December 10, 2015, 09:48:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jwolfer

Quote from: rickmastfan67 on December 18, 2015, 10:21:55 PM
Quote from: SignGeek101 on December 10, 2015, 10:25:37 AM
and the Travel board also aren't available to view when you're offline.

With that board, you have to think about the privacy of people.  Some people post in that in preparation of going on trips.  If somebody was stalking a user, and found a post about him going on a trip with exact dates, and they knew where said person lived, I think you could figure out what might happen next.
I would think a stalker would find better online information elsewhere for stalking a person ...

CNGL-Leudimin

IIRC the Road-Related Illustrations board was hidden from guests because of copyright issues. I personally allow to reuse my works as long as credit is given, but I'm sure the kids at Roblox wouldn't do so.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.