News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Missing shields in "Edit Profile/Forum Profile/Personalized Picture"

Started by noelbotevera, January 10, 2016, 08:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

noelbotevera

There's a couple missing profile pictures that I have personally found missing. I have no idea how this happened, so I'll post some that I have found that are missing:

Interstates
I-35 Kansas
I-40 Arizona
I-70 Illinois

US Routes
US 11
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name

(Recently hacked. A human operates this account now!)

Alex

noelbotevera

Thanks for adding those. Or maybe I was wrong, and they've been existing the whole time.
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name

(Recently hacked. A human operates this account now!)

Alex

Quote from: noelbotevera on January 11, 2016, 03:25:30 PM
Thanks for adding those. Or maybe I was wrong, and they've been existing the whole time.

No you were correct. They were omitted from the original batch of creations.

CNGL-Leudimin

And the 'st louis rams' avatar should be renamed 'los angeles rams'.

Oh, I also noticed, where is I-81 WV? I don't find it anywhere.

I remember when I read some shields had been added without notice, I quickly changed my avatar to I-41 WI, as the number 41 means something big to me.
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

rickmastfan67

Quote from: CNGL-Leudimin on January 17, 2016, 09:38:56 AM

However, those are built into the forum (at least I think they are).  Not sure if we can change that unless SMF releases a patch to do it.

Alex

Quote from: rickmastfan67 on January 17, 2016, 04:49:34 PM

However, those are built into the forum (at least I think they are).  Not sure if we can change that unless SMF releases a patch to do it.

We originally downloaded team avatars from SMF, but they included several outdated ones like the old Anaheim Ducks logo, so I ended up making our own sets. That said, I think all we have to do is rename the Rams avatar, as I believe the logo is not changing at all due to the move to Los Angeles.

I remember when I read some shields had been added without notice, I quickly changed my avatar to I-41 WI, as the number 41 means something big to me.

If it's indeed missing,  I'll make one soon.

Alex

Amended

Added:

Alex

Added the latest from NC to the avatar list for interstates:

slorydn1

Quote from: Alex on June 07, 2016, 01:03:38 PM
Added the latest from NC to the avatar list for interstates:

Thank you for doing that even before I asked! I have swapped in the I-42 shield for my previous I-40 shield on my profile.
Please Note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of any governmental agency, non-governmental agency, quasi-governmental agency or wanna be governmental agency

Counties: Counties Visited

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.