News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Who has traveled on I-94?

Started by _Demote, July 19, 2016, 02:47:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corco

I've been on it from Billsauce to the Biz, and then from Madison to the Indiana Toll Road, and then from I-69 in Port Huron to the Canadian Border

ET21

Detroit to Milwaukee, then from Madison to the Twin Cities (my personal favorite segment)
The local weatherman, trust me I can be 99.9% right!
"Show where you're going, without forgetting where you're from"

Clinched:
IL: I-88, I-180, I-190, I-290, I-294, I-355, IL-390
IN: I-80, I-94
SD: I-190
WI: I-90, I-94
MI: I-94, I-196
MN: I-90

Alex

Quote from: Bickendan on August 09, 2016, 05:23:49 PM
MN 15 to WI 35
I-69 in Port Huron to Sarnia

I will be grabbing I-90 in Billings to MN 15 next week, including all the business loops.

Just finished my clinch of it last week, completing from West Fargo to Billings. Did all of the business loops, clinching all but the Mandan portion of the one through Bismarck. The Jamestown, ND one is dead, as are the Hysham, Forsyth and Wibaux ones in Montana.

mgk920

Quote from: RandomDude172 on August 09, 2016, 07:03:21 AM
I've been on a good deal of it, but not all.  I can specifically remember being on it between Tomah and Black River Falls (WI).  I've also been on it for a stretch between the 94/43 junction (south side of Milwaukee, WI) and Pleasant Prairie, WI.

When I was nine, we took a trip out west to SD/WY/ND, and I'm certain we got on somewhere in west or central ND and then, with the exception of stopping at the Mall of America, didn't get off 94 until US 10 or WI-21 or somewhere.  I don't exactly remember, though, considering I was nine and didn't really care much.

So in short, a good deal of it, but I haven't clinched it yet.  One of my goals is to clinch at least one Interstate, though.

41 and/or 43 seem plausable for someone whose avatar is a highway route marker from NE Wisconsin.

;-)

Mike

Rainking75

I've been on three segments:
I-65 to Milwaukee
Minneapolis to Fargo
Bismarck to Dickinson

Also, did the Mineapolis to Fargo segment last week in the middle of the night after landing at MSP at 12:30am the night of the Delta computer outage. Not fun...

ILRoad55

I've been on it from Milwaukee to Lake Cook Road and then from the Edens/Kennedy split all the way into Detroit.

I've skipped the Edens Expressway and Spur because it's out of our way where I live, I never have a need for it.

jbnv

Chicago to Detroit. I lived in the Madison area for a while and married a woman from Berrien County, MI. (Too bad I never had a chance to drive through Milwaukee.)
🆕 Louisiana Highways on Twitter | Yes, I like Clearview. Deal with it. | Redos: US | La. | Route Challenge

tchafe1978

I've been on it from the I-65 interchange in Indiana all the way to Tomah, WI, and then from Hudson, WI all the way to I-90 in Montana. I've somehow managed to skip around the stretch from Tomah to Hudson. I'm on the stretch from Madison to Milwaukee fairly regularly.

colinstu

I've driven on 94 from Milwaukee to Twin Cities MN and Milwaukee to Detroit.

cooperrhall

I have in three places:

From I-196 to I-69 in Michigan
From the US-41 split near the northern end of I-294 (Chicago) to I-65 in Indiana
From Minneapolis to the I-39/90/94 interchange in Madison
- Coop

FLRoads

As of early last month, I have it completely finished, including most of its business loops in Montana and North Dakota.

NWI_Irish96

All of I-94 EXCEPT:
Minnesota between MM 167 and 231
Michigan between MM 229 and 271, and between 275 and the Canadian border.

I also live < 250 ft from I-94, so I may win that category.
Indiana: counties 100%, highways 100%
Illinois: counties 100%, highways 61%
Michigan: counties 100%, highways 56%
Wisconsin: counties 86%, highways 23%

Gulol

Billings, MT to Glendive, MT ... Dickinson, ND to Madison, WI ... Milwaukee, WI to Hammond, IN ... Detroit, MI to Port Huron, MI.  Some odd gaps that I'm not sure I will ever fill!

US 41

I just drove on it today from I-196 to I-65.
Visited States and Provinces:
USA (48)= All of Lower 48
Canada (5)= NB, NS, ON, PEI, QC
Mexico (9)= BCN, BCS, CHIH, COAH, DGO, NL, SON, SIN, TAM

mhking

I was born and raised in Gary, and I've been on 94 from Wisconsin Dells through Detroit over the years...

catsynth

I have been on I-94 pretty much the whole distance between Chicago and it's Western terminus near Billings, MT.  I have also been on a short bit between Detroit and Ann Arbor in Michigan :)
http://www.catsynth.com
Highway☆ App for iOS
Highway☆ App for Android

Completed 2di: I-80, I-87 (NY), I-84 (E), I-86 (E), I-97, I-44

LM117

Drove it in Michigan between the Wayne Road exit just east of I-275 and Ypsilanti. My family also commuted on I-94 in that area when we lived in Belleville at the Belleville Manor mobile home park off of Belleville Road during the early 1990's.

I still have family spread out through the Detroit suburbs so I still drive on I-94 whenever I visit. Last time I drove it was in 2013.
“I don’t know whether to wind my ass or scratch my watch!” - Jim Cornette

ilpt4u

At some point or another, I have been on I-94 from Milwaukee to Detroit, but not East beyond Macomb County...The only part that I'm coming up a "maybe not" on is I can't remember if I've driven the full length of the Bishop Ford Fwy -- I've been on parts of it, certainly...And thinking about it more, I can't remember if I took I-94 from Ann Arbor to Macomb County (heading to Sterling Heights from Chicago), or if I used other Metro Area Freeways to get there...its been almost a decade since I made that drive. But I know I've been on I-94 from Downtown Detroit up to about New Baltimore

And then further North and West, on the Wisconsin I-90/94 Duplex between Madison and Tomah (on the way to Rochester, MN)

sbeaver44

Between West Glendive, MT (MT 16) and Bismarck (US 83) excluding between Exits 24 and 27 at Medora, ND.

Between Jamestown, ND (US 52-281) and Madison where it splits off from I-39/90 except for a 2-mile area in MN between Exits 158-160

Between the Kennedy split with I-90 in Chicago to Exit 40 (US 20/35) in Indiana

Between US 24 and US 12 (Exit 210) in Detroit.

Nexus 6P

MNHighwayMan

Currently, I-29 in Fargo, ND all the way to US-14 in Janesville, WI over a few different trips.

Bickendan

Now:
Billings to Hudson
Tomah to Madison

ukfan758

Never all at once, but I've traveled on 94 between Madison, WI and the I-65 interchange in Indiana. I frequently traveled on the Milwaukee portion of 94 for several years back when I used to live there.

7/8

Quote from: 7/8 on July 19, 2016, 07:10:55 AM
The three portions I've driven on:

1) The short concurrency with I-69 in Port Huron, MI
2) From I-69 near Marshall, MI to I-294 near Chicago (which passes Kalamazoo)  :)
3) From I-90 NW of downtown Chicago to the Loop

At the end of June, I added more mileage to my I-94 travels.
Part 1 above is now from the 402 on the Bluewater Bridge to I-696

tckma

kennyshark

From I-80/94 in Chicagoland to Lake Station, IN, and (far more frequently) US 31/Napier Road to the Canadian border.  I use it quite a bit eastbound from home for beach trips to Port Huron, preferred route into Canada, and westbound to South Bend.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.