News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Original Black and White Episodes of My Three Sons being aired

Started by roadman65, June 18, 2017, 11:36:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

roadman65

I was watching MeTV the other day and noticed something about their new morning line up.  It now features My Three Sons, however not the usual syndicated package that only shows the color episodes and primarily the ones with Actors William Demarest and Barry Livingston who replaced the original cast members William Frawley and Tim Consadine.  No these are the original first five seasons never shown before in syndication except in the early 90's on Nick At Nite for a brief period.

It looks so funny, I admit, watching William Frawley (Fred Mertz I Love Lucy)  do the household chores instead of always complaining William Demarest and seeing brother Chip as the youngest instead of Ernie as in the color episodes. Plus Chip is real little in these and Robbie is the middle brother as Tim Consadine played oldest brother Mike.

So if anyone wants to see how it all started and to see Fred Mertz on another sitcom, this is the place.
Every day is a winding road, you just got to get used to it.

Sheryl Crowe

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.