News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

House for sale literally on U.S.-Canadian border

Started by golden eagle, July 01, 2017, 11:53:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

golden eagle

Big John

amroad17

There are replies to this very topic in the thread Canusa Street in the Northeast section of the forum.  I already typed my two cents worth about theoretically buying this very house--although I wasn't exactly sure where the country line went through the house.  Now, by seeing this particular article, I know and could theorectically build my addition/border crossing to comply with the laws of both countries.   ;-)   :paranoid:
I don't need a GPS.  I AM the GPS! (for family and friends)

nexus73

Reading this post reminds me of the joke question "If a plane crashed on the USA/Canada border, where would the survivors be buried?".

Rick
US 101 is THE backbone of the Pacific coast from Bandon OR to Willits CA.  Industry, tourism and local traffic would be gone or severely crippled without it being in functioning condition in BOTH states.

JJBers

Quote from: nexus73 on July 02, 2017, 12:33:14 AM
Reading this post reminds me of the joke question "If a plane crashed on the USA/Canada border, where would the survivors be buried?".

Rick
In the air
*for Connecticut
Clinched Stats,
Flickr,
(2di:I-24, I-76, I-80, I-84, I-95 [ME-GA], I-91)

SSOWorld

Scott O.

Not all who wander are lost...
Ah, the open skies, wind at my back, warm sun on my... wait, where the hell am I?!
As a matter of fact, I do own the road.
Raise your what?

Wisconsin - out-multiplexing your state since 1918.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.