News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Dogs

Started by JJBers, July 24, 2017, 04:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJBers

Well, I guess this is the official dog thread. Whoo hoo.
I have a German Shepard that's seven months old. :)
*for Connecticut
Clinched Stats,
Flickr,
(2di:I-24, I-76, I-80, I-84, I-95 [ME-GA], I-91)

vdeane

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position of NYSDOT or its affiliates.

Takumi

Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

formulanone

Well, I'm glad there's a canine thread that doesn't use the word "doggo".

JJBers

Quote from: formulanone on July 24, 2017, 10:16:58 PM
Well, I'm glad there's a canine thread that doesn't use the word "doggo".

I guess this is the legitimate thread about dogs. I've been more of a 4chan fan than reddit fan anyways.
*for Connecticut
Clinched Stats,
Flickr,

NE2

Bitches in hurr.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

epzik8

My first dog, his name was Max, which supposedly is the most common dog name in the United States, and he was a year older than me. We had to put him down in January 2009 eight days shy of his 15th birthday.

Then my dad and eventual stepmom got a labradoodle whom they named Jake, after my father's father, in July 2012, then around October 2014 we got a second labradoodle "Peaches", which is the first female pet I ever had, and by March 2015 they got a third dog, another female one, named Bessie.
From the land of red, white, yellow and black.

My clinched highways: http://tm.teresco.org/user/?u=epzik8
My clinched counties: http://mob-rule.com/user-gifs/USA/epzik8.gif

Max Rockatansky

I've have had seven dogs over the years.  I had my last once for ten years until I had to put him down this earlier this year.  I'm sure at some point I'll probably get another dog, I tend to prefer medium to large breeds. 

Takumi

A recent picture of my 7-year-old black Lab, Coal. My ex-girlfriend thought he's part Rottweiler but I don't see it.
Quote from: Rothman on July 15, 2021, 07:52:59 AM
Olive Garden must be stopped.  I must stop them.

Don't @ me. Seriously.

cjk374

Mangy dog #1, Buddy.

SAM_1677 by Jess Kilgore, on Flickr

Mangy dog #2, Oscar (because he smells like the inside of a garbage can)

20170730_181324 by Jess Kilgore, on Flickr
Runnin' roads and polishin' rails.

roadgeek01

Not my dog (privacy reasons), but here is an example of a Basset Hound, the kind I have.  She is turning 10 this August.

pork bork my hork

idk what it means either

JJBers

Quote from: roadgeek01 on July 30, 2017, 07:16:05 PM
Not my dog (privacy reasons), but here is an example of a Basset Hound, the kind I have.  She is turning 10 this August.

You doubled the http tag.
*for Connecticut
Clinched Stats,
Flickr,

roadgeek01

Quote from: JJBers on July 30, 2017, 08:24:07 PM
Quote from: roadgeek01 on July 30, 2017, 07:16:05 PM

You doubled the http tag.

Whoops.  My bad, I am feeling tired, after all
pork bork my hork

idk what it means either

allniter89

When you post lets give our dogs name too....k?
We had a German Shepherd for 15 yrs, her name was Wolf. She named herself cuz when she was a puppy, we were playing with her in the yard & our mailman asked what her name was & she said woof, true story.  :spin: :-D   .
She was with us from 6 wks old until we had to put her down  :-( :-( :-( :-(  She had arthritis all thru her body & was in so much pain it was too painful to watch her live that way.
We love & miss you Wolf
BUY AMERICAN MADE.
SPEED SAFELY.

JJBers

Quote from: allniter89 on July 30, 2017, 09:04:57 PM
When you post lets give our dogs name too....k?
We had a German Shepherd for 15 yrs, her name was Wolf. She named herself cuz when she was a puppy, we were playing with her in the yard & our mailman asked what her name was & she said woof, true story.  :spin: :-D   .
She was with us from 6 wks old until we had to put her down  :-( :-( :-( :-(  She had arthritis all thru her body & was in so much pain it was too painful to watch her live that way.
We love & miss you Wolf
I had white German Shepherd, named Fred; that was born in 1996, and died in 2009. He was alive from when I was born until he died, it was a rough day for my 5 year old self.
*for Connecticut
Clinched Stats,
Flickr,

HazMatt

My wife has a chihuahua.  I'd prefer a cat at this point.

cjk374

Quote from: HazMatt on July 30, 2017, 10:04:46 PM
My wife has a chihuahua.  I'd prefer a cat at this point.

Chihuahuas are over-glorified rats that make noise & have serious attitude issues. Cats are from Satan. I don't know which one is worse.
Runnin' roads and polishin' rails.

formulanone

Here's our Aussie/Collie mix:

She's a jumpy one, but will chase a ball or flying disc all day long.

My wife also enters our pet in local Flyball competitions.

We've had cats and dogs before, but we're okay with just one pet for now.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.