News:

Thank you for your patience during the Forum downtime while we upgraded the software. Welcome back and see this thread for some new features and other changes to the forum.

Main Menu

Where were you when The Great Forum Outage of 2017 happened?

Started by MNHighwayMan, June 09, 2017, 02:36:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CNGL-Leudimin

I once successfully closed a thread by him by using time zones, and the fact it was already the following day in the one I am in (CEST, which stands for Central Europe Summer Time).
Supporter of the construction of several running gags, including I-366 with a speed limit of 85 mph (137 km/h) and the Hypotenuse.

Please note that I may mention "invalid" FM channels, i.e. ending in an even number or down to 87.5. These are valid in Europe.

formulanone

Quote from: jakeroot on June 14, 2017, 01:44:39 PM
Quote from: Roadgeekteen on June 14, 2017, 01:35:16 PM
Quote from: NE2 on June 14, 2017, 01:27:24 PM
Quote from: Roadgeekteen on June 13, 2017, 01:58:35 PM
I would love to watch 18 month olds play soccer.

Pedo.

just shut up ne2!

Don't let him get to you. He'll never stop.

Of course he will, it's in his avatar.

We let our 10-year-old go to friends' homes, but we walk/drive her to and from their homes. But unless she's with a lot of adults, we still supervise from a distance in public places (soccer games, birthday parties at arcades, for example). On one hand, there's a tiny handful of creepy folks out there, but it's more likely that there's rather lax, careless, and inattentive "supervisors" if trouble occurs.

My kids enjoy going outside, indoor/outdoor play, getting messy, playing in the dirt, but they also enjoy their electronics.

jakeroot

Quote from: MNHighwayMan on June 14, 2017, 01:45:17 PM
He's gotta learn about trolls somehow. :bigass:

You'd think observation of past interactions would be enough to know better.

US71

Like Alice I Try To Believe Three Impossible Things Before Breakfast

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.