Does anyone else here have so many weird health problems? Some of them can be serious if untreated, but a lot of them are really only aesthetic.
Here's a few conditions or anomalies I have...
• Strabismus (crossed eyes). But I refuse to get regular glasses.
• Hypothyroidism (potentially serious but now under control).
• Blisters on the top of each of my feet that have lasted since I was preschool age and have been blistering and scabbing for 40 years. They scab more than Mark Gastineau!
• Permanent acne scarring.
• Punk rocker teeth (defined as crooked teeth that look cool) and an associated asymmetrical crossbite.
• Five missing teeth, including one broken off at the gum line from being punched in the jaw in high school. I haven't had the tooth replaced in 28 years.
• TMJ disorder (not caused by punk rocker teeth). My doctor recommended chewing bubble gum to treat it.
I have some other health issues that are far more serious, but the above is a sampling of the stuff that's either minor or under control.