AARoads Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered at https://www.aaroads.com/forum/index.php?topic=33904.0
Corrected several already and appreciate your patience as we work through the rest.

Author Topic: Anybody have upcoming road trips?  (Read 27575 times)

signalman

• It's not the destination, but the trip to/from it

• Last Login: Today at 07:26:41 AM
Re: Anybody have upcoming road trips?
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2009, 06:37:42 PM »

I'd like to see a night race.  I need to plan a trip south to see one.  In the meantime, I'll be heading to PA for the Pennsylvania 500 this weekend.  First time I've left NJ in nearly 2 months. 

froggie

• Last Login: March 18, 2024, 11:08:21 PM
    • Froggie's Place
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2009, 07:09:11 AM »

Leaving in a few minutes for a 2 week vacation heading up to Prince Edward Island...

rawmustard

• Posin' with the marker

• Last Login: February 20, 2024, 07:29:54 PM
    • Blog
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2009, 08:40:49 AM »

Tomorrow, I'm heading down to Terre Haute for a family reunion, but I'm going to use the trip down and the trip back to clinch the rest of Indiana's counties. Then sometime when the fall colors peak, I'll take a trip to the U.P. again and clinch the rest of the counties I need for Michigan. Although Bridge Day (October 10) in West Virginia sounds more and more enticing the more I think about it. Decisions, decisions...  :)

Chris

• International road enthusiast

• Last Login: March 18, 2024, 04:25:39 PM
    • Flickr
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2009, 09:05:28 AM »

I will do a ~2500 mile roadtrip to Stockholm, Sweden next month. They have one of the coolest underground ringroads there, even underground interchanges. Hope to make a lot of pics and videos  :spin:

deathtopumpkins

• Last Login: March 13, 2024, 01:10:40 PM
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2009, 01:17:21 AM »

I've been taking day trips (300 miles or less) quite often lately and hope to continue, and then the last week of August I will be in Boston, where I am going to drive the Big Dig hopefully.
Disclaimer: All posts represent my personal opinions and not those of my employer.

Clinched Highways | Counties Visited

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.