News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Roadgeek band?

Started by GeauxLSU, January 15, 2017, 09:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kphoger

Keep right except to pass.  Yes.  You.
Visit scenic Orleans County, NY!
Male pronouns, please.

Quote from: Philip K. DickIf you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use them.

Max Rockatansky

FritzOwl and the Fictional Interstate Bunch. 

epzik8

I wish I was like Prince, who was an expert at multiple instruments, and wrote, produced, composed and sang his own songs, as well as writing and producing songs for many other singers. But alas, I'm just a beginner at piano and other keyboard instruments, trumpet, and can barely even play an acoustic guitar, let alone an electric one.
From the land of red, white, yellow and black.

My clinched highways: http://tm.teresco.org/user/?u=epzik8
My clinched counties: http://mob-rule.com/user-gifs/USA/epzik8.gif

Pete from Boston

You mean Pavement weren't roadgeeks? 

They had a song about splitting California in half, which is pretty typical commentary for here.

slorydn1

Quote from: kphoger on January 16, 2017, 03:57:15 PM
I play guitar, drums, other percussion, piano, recorder, organ (badly), and I'm probably forgetting something.  I also sing, compose, and arrange music.

But I haven't used ICQ since the 90s.  IRC is a good idea, but it crashed my computer last time I installed mIRC.

God, ICQ...I haven't heard that term in about 5 years. Heck the only person I texted regularly on that was my younger brother down in FL, and usually only during races because talking on the phone would be a PITA while trying to listen to the commentary. Once I got a smartphone ICQ went bye bye, though.
Please Note: All posts represent my personal opinions and do not represent those of any governmental agency, non-governmental agency, quasi-governmental agency or wanna be governmental agency

Counties: Counties Visited

NE2

Jerome in Tahoka plays cello.
pre-1945 Florida route log

I accept and respect your identity as long as it's not dumb shit like "identifying as a vaccinated attack helicopter".

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.