2015 Buffalo/Niagara Falls mini-meet?

Started by Roadgeek Adam, June 19, 2015, 07:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rothman

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Roadgeek Adam

Adam Seth Moss
M.A. History, Western Illinois University 2015-17
B.A. History, Montclair State University 2013-15
A.A. History & Education - Middlesex (County) College 2009-13

Rothman

Please note: All comments here represent my own personal opinion and do not reflect the official position(s) of NYSDOT.

Roadgeek Adam

Adam Seth Moss

PHLBOS

Adam,

Although I won't be able to make the meet; for curiousity, I read through the new itinerary. 

Heads Up: Some of the text is either stretched or overprinting on top of other text making some lines not readable.  You might want to recheck, reformat where applicable and reload the document.
GPS does NOT equal GOD

Roadgeek Adam

Quote from: PHLBOS on July 17, 2015, 11:29:34 AM
Adam,

Although I won't be able to make the meet; for curiousity, I read through the new itinerary. 

Heads Up: Some of the text is either stretched or overprinting on top of other text making some lines not readable.  You might want to recheck, reformat where applicable and reload the document.

That's not the version I've printed. I just used this to share.
Adam Seth Moss

Buffaboy

Last minute suggestion: Scajaquada/Elmwood bridge construction

Also, how long is it expected to be?
What's not to like about highways and bridges, intersections and interchanges, rails and planes?

My Wikipedia county SVG maps: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Buffaboy

Rothman

We're on our way.  See you in a few hours.

Buffaboy

Adam, I regret I can't come today as I have an unexpected trip to Letchworth this afternoon. I wish this could've been my first meet. I hope to see everyone another time and have fun!
What's not to like about highways and bridges, intersections and interchanges, rails and planes?

My Wikipedia county SVG maps: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Buffaboy

Roadgeek Adam

Things went well today.

Taken in front of the Buffalo Skyway on a humid, foggy afternoon in Buffalo:

Nate ____ (NY), Connor Lauzon (MA), Nick Dubanow (ON), Chris Jordan (NY), Valerie Deane (NY), Adam Moss (NY)

Not photographed: David Roth (NY) and his wife. He will have another picture taken up later I expect.
Adam Seth Moss

Rothman

Here's a picture of the group at Love Canal.  My wife's behind the camera.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.