News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Dore Lane and Brooks Street now have traffic signals

Started by Billy F 1988, May 30, 2014, 10:39:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Billy F 1988

The finishing touches to the old Kmart site that is now a Cabella's store is still ongoing up until June 12. While that continues, the city installed new lights at Dore Lane and Brooks Street. There's one mastarm set that is now using a three-phase flashing left arrow. Some have the yellow casing which I find interesting. It was recently done a few days ago, so I will need to head out there and snap photos of the new signals.
Finally upgraded to Expressway after, what, seven or so years on this forum? Took a dadgum while, but, I made it!

andy3175

Presumably you are speaking of the intersection located in Missoula, Montana as shown in the Google Maps link below?

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Dore+Lane,+Missoula,+MT&hl=en&sll=32.824552,-117.108978&sspn=0.6751,1.352692&oq=Dore+Lane&t=h&hnear=Dore+Ln,+Missoula,+Montana+59801&z=16
Regards,
Andy

www.aaroads.com

Billy F 1988

Yes. It's that road connecting 39th Street, Brooks Street and McDonald Avenue. The new traffic signals that were installed is at Dore Lane and Brooks.
Finally upgraded to Expressway after, what, seven or so years on this forum? Took a dadgum while, but, I made it!

andy3175

Thanks for clarifying that.
Regards,
Andy

www.aaroads.com

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.