News:

Thanks to everyone for the feedback on what errors you encountered from the forum database changes made in Fall 2023. Let us know if you discover anymore.

Main Menu

Sinkhole on I-44 in Tulsa

Started by bugo, June 04, 2010, 12:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bugo

http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20100603_11_0_Anover723008

As attendees of the Tulsa meet will note, this is close to my apartment.  So I was able to get a view of what was going on.  I didn't find out about it until after dark, so no pics.

Brandon

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." - Ramsay Bolton

"Symbolic of his struggle against reality." - Reg

bugo

By the way the line about the cop discovering the sinkhole is a lie.  Somebody who witnessed it said that a car stopped right after it happened and was trying very hard to get cars to avoid the sinkhole.  The cop came along later.  I don't know why the Tulsa World wants to give credit to cops when they should be giving it to a civilian.

Opinions expressed here on belong solely to the poster and do not represent or reflect the opinions or beliefs of AARoads, its creators and/or associates.